Public Safety Notice
Public Safety has received reports of several attempted and successful burglaries at on and off campus housing units. The alleged suspect has been trying doors to see if they are unlocked and tampering with locks. Pocatello Police has been contacted and they are actively investigating all incidents that have been reported to them.
Public Safety encourages anyone who believes they or a friend have been a victim of similar incidents to immediately contact Public Safety at (208) 282-2515.
To minimize your risk it is critical to keep the following points in mind:
- Keep the doors and windows to your residence locked – even if you are home
- Take extra care and be aware of your surroundings.
- Report any suspicious vehicles or people
- Have friends or family check on your residence if you are away
- Notify Public Safety at (208) 282-2515 if you see something suspicious